Invest your values
Investors, communities, and individuals can align their values with their actions, and take responsibility for the resources they control
We track investments
For individuals – Aligning investments with values requires that you know what you own – but it’s almost impossible to know what individual companies you own if you’re invested through mutual funds. We’re starting to change that. It’s easy to feel powerless in the face of giant corporations, but you can harness your personal economic power to confront big business.
For institutions and activists - Use this tool to help you dig in to institutional investments, including cities, towns, universities, colleges, or even your faith community. Understanding institutional investments means that we can move the money in our communities out of war and weapons.
Military contractors and weapon manufacturers
Military weapon companies derive their profits from military interventions, the global arms trade, and the militarization of our streets. Across thousands of mutual funds, we track:
- The largest military contractors fueling global warfare
- Manufacturers of banned weapons like cluster bombs and landmines
- Companies involved in the construction of nuclear arms
Gun makers and retailers
If you own mutual funds, there’s a good chance that you own shares of gun manufacturers profiting from the bloodshed of mass shootings and gun violence. See if your funds are invested in:
- Leading manufacturers of firearms and ammo
- Gun retailers selling handguns, shotguns, rifles, and ammunition – including high-capacity magazines and semiautomatic weapons